Our primary points of entry are nursery and kindergarten. We also offer year-round rolling admissions for select grades. Please contact Lori Grey, Enrollment Director, at email@example.com or (415) 875-7202 for more information.
Space permitting, if you would like to apply to one of our grades, we ask that you:
- Attend a tour and/or open house during our tour season which runs from October through December (private tours may be scheduled after the group tours end).
- Submit an online application and a non-refundable $75 application fee
- For grades 1 - 4: Please sign and give the Confidential Student Evaluation form* to your child’s current teacher.
- For grades 5 - 8: Please sign two Confidential Student Evaluation forms* and give one to your child’s math teacher and one to the English teacher.
- Sign and give the Request for Student Transcripts* to your child’s current school.
*Evaluations and transcripts will be mailed from the current or previous school directly to SFWS.
When the tour has been completed; the application and academic records received, the application is considered complete.
If the class teacher, in consultation with the faculty, would like to move forward with the application, you will be contacted by the admissions office to schedule an interview. For grades 2-8, arrangements for a full 3-day class visit may be made at the time of the interview.
Decision letters will be mailed in March 14, 2013.