Registration is now closed for our Spring classes. Our next session begins after Labor Day, w/registration opening this summer. CLICK HERE for spring course descriptions, dates, costs, & locations. Fall offerings will be similar. If you are new to our program, you might enjoy this article about our classes.
Please read our Enrollment Policies (below) before registering for a class.
- Class fees are non-refundable unless a class is canceled and are for one adult and one child (additional fee for 2nd child or adult).
- Participants may withdraw from a class up to two weeks before session starts by contacting the program director.
- Last day to withdraw from the Spring session is February 18 (two weeks before session starts). A credit towards a future class, minus a $50 administrative fee, will be granted.
- To register a second child or adult, please contact the program director. Fee is $50 for Observation; 1/2 tuition for W&P. Babes in arms free.
- All guests to our classes (such as a partner, grandparent, or sibling) require advance permission from instructor.
- Completion of an Observation class is a prerequisite for a Work and Play class.
- Observation classes are divided by age;Work and Play/Family Life classes are mixed age.
- A cargiver or relative may register as the primary or as a second adult.
- We offer three ten-week sessions per year. Some classes are shorter due to school holidays or limitations of space and staff.
- We follow the SFWS school calendar with the according holidays.
- We warmly welcome all families including prospective, adoptive, foster, single-parent and LGBTQ families.
To be placed on a wait list, for further information, or to be sent an email reminder for our next session, please email our interim program director, Allison Carroll. Thank you for your interest in our program!