Registration is now open for our Summer Session (June 9 to July 29).
CLICK HERE to register
- Class fees are non-refundable unless a class is canceled and are for one adult and one child ($50 fee for 2nd child or adult).
- Participants may withdraw from a class up to two weeks before session starts (May 24 for Summer session) by contacting the program director.
- A credit towards a future class, minus a $50 administrative fee, will be granted.
- All guests to our classes (such as a partner, grandparent, or sibling) require advance permission from instructor.
- Completion of an Observation class is a prerequisite for a Work and Play class.
- Observation classes are divided by age; Work and Play classes are mixed age.
- A cargiver or relative may register as the primary or as a second adult.
- We offer three ten-week sessions per year. Some classes are shorter due to school holidays or limitations of space and staff.
- We follow the SFWS school calendar with the according holidays.
- We warmly welcome all families including prospective, adoptive, foster, single-parent and LGBTQ families.
To be placed on a wait list, for further information, or to be sent an email reminder for our next session, please email Nichola Clark, Parent-Child Program Director. Thank you for your interest in our program!