Summer Session registration is now open!
CLICK HERE to Register
CLICK HERE for Full Class Descriptions
Interested in an Autumn class? Email us to be placed on an interest list! Autumn will bring Cooking with Children and Crafting classes, Baby and Toddler Observation and Exploring Together in Nature.
- Class fees are non-refundable unless a class is canceled and are for one adult and one child ($50 fee for 2nd child or adult).
- Participants may withdraw from a class up to two weeks before session starts (June 2 for the Summer Session) by contacting the program director.
- A credit towards a future class, minus a $50 administrative fee, will be granted.
- All guests to our classes (such as a partner, grandparent, or sibling) require advance permission from instructor.
- Completion of an Observation class is a prerequisite for a Work and Play class.
- Observation classes are divided by age; Work and Play classes are mixed age.
- A cargiver or relative may register as the primary or as a second adult.
- We offer three ten-week sessions per year. Some classes are shorter due to school holidays or limitations of space and staff.
- We follow the SFWS school calendar with the according holidays.
- We warmly welcome all families including prospective, adoptive, foster, single-parent and LGBTQ families.