Fall Session is September 14-November 21
CLICK HERE for Fall Class Descriptions
CLICK HERE to register
Interested in a future class? Please contact Diana Mei, Director of Parent-Child Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class fees are non-refundable unless a class is canceled.
- Class fees are for one adult and one child. Additional participants may be registered for a nominal fee ($50).
- Participants may withdraw from a class up to two weeks before session starts (August 31 for Fall Session) by contacting the program director. A credit towards a future class, minus a $50 administrative fee, will be granted.
- All guests to our classes (such as a partner, grandparent, or sibling) require advance permission from instructor.
- Completion of an Observation class is a prerequisite for a Work and Play class.
- Observation classes are divided by age; Work and Play classes are mixed age.
- A cargiver or relative may register as the primary or as a second adult.
- We offer three ten-week sessions per year. Some classes are shorter due to school holidays or limitations of space and staff.
- We follow the SFWS school calendar with the according holidays.
- We warmly welcome all families including prospective, adoptive, foster, single-parent and LGBTQ families.