(Items on this page are all in pdf format. Many of the required forms can be filled out and emailed back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Academic Calendar 2015-2016
- Grade School_2015-2015_Academic Calendar (2 page pdf)
- More detailed calendar information can be found here.
Forms listed below as "REQUIRED" must be on file for your student to attend classes. Emergency cards must be renewed annually.
K - GRADE 8 FORMS DUE BACK BY AUGUST 10, 2015 FOR ENROLLED STUDENTS
- REQUIRED Emergency Card (Kindergarten through Grade 8)
- Community Directory Opt-Out Form
- After School Program Registration (Please make sure you have read all ASP materials below before registering!)
- REQUIRED (New students only - including those coming from our Nursery) Report of Heath Exam for School Entry - your child's physician may fax this completed form to 415-931-0590. You may waive this requirement, but will need to contact the schooloffice for a waiver form.
NURSERY FORMS DUE BACK BY AUGUST 10, 2015 FOR ENROLLED STUDENTS
- REQUIRED Emergency Card (Nursery)
- Community Directory Opt-Out Form
- REQUIRED (New students only) Nursery/Child Care Physicians Report - your child's physician may fax this completed form to 415-931-0590
- (New students only) Preadmission Health History
- (New students only) Notification of Parents' Rights
- (New students only) Personal Rights Child Care Centers
- Nursery After Care Registration for October
After School Program (ASP) Forms (Kindergarten and Grades)
- ASP Regulations Summary (new families are encouraged to read the full ASP Section in the Parent Handbook below)
- Kindergarten ASP Letter/Schedule
- Upper Grades (6-8) Letter - important!
Additional Material from the Summer Mailing (Mailed to your home address the week of July 20, 2015)
- Checklist for Kindergarten through Grade 8 (corrected)
- Checklist for Nursery
- Letter for New Kindergarten Families from the Teachers - important guidelines and recommendations
- Letter for Nursery Families from the Teachers - important guidelines and recommendations
- Emergency Communication Letter - Grade School Campus
- Emergency Communication Letter - Nursery Campus
- K - 8 School Day Reminders
- Quick Contact Guide
(In accordance with current CA state law. Please be aware of pending changes due to CA SB277 which are due to be implemented in January 2016)
- SFWS Health and Illness Guide
- California Immunization Regulations (what's required when)
- A Waiver of Health Examination for School Entry can be obtained in person from the school office.
- Personal Belief Exemptions require a signed form (CDPH-8262) from your child's physician.
- Students entering Grade 7 (new and returning) must show evidence of TDap booster after age 7. Parents may also sign a special TDap Personal Belief Exemption in the school office.
- 2015-2016 K- 8 PARENT HANDBOOK - Please make sure you are familiar with the material in this handbook!
- 2015-2016 Upper Grades Handbook for Grades 6-8 Students
- Grade School Educational Support Handbook
- Behavioral Support Procedures
- Behavior Policy Chart: Gates Toward Dismissal
- (Please visit our athletics page for the grade school athletics handbook)
After School Athletics Program (Grades 6-8)
- GS Sports Handbook Agreement 2015-16.pdf
- GS Athletics Handbook
- SFWHS Soccer Camp for rising 6th - 12th Grade
- August Volleyball Camp for Rising 6th - 8th Girls
- Volunteer Driver Contract
- Additional forms for currently planned field trips can be found here.