Summer session registration is now closed.
Registration for Autumn session will open in August.
CLICK HERE for Full Class Descriptions.
Interested in an Autumn class? Email us to be placed on an interest list!
- Class fees are non-refundable unless a class is canceled.
- Class fees are for one adult and one child. Additional participants may be registered for a nominal fee ($50).
- Participants may withdraw from a class up to two weeks before session starts (June 2 for the Summer Session) by contacting the program director.
- A credit towards a future class, minus a $50 administrative fee, will be granted.
- All guests to our classes (such as a partner, grandparent, or sibling) require advance permission from instructor.
- Completion of an Observation class is a prerequisite for a Work and Play class.
- Observation classes are divided by age; Work and Play classes are mixed age.
- A cargiver or relative may register as the primary or as a second adult.
- We offer three ten-week sessions per year. Some classes are shorter due to school holidays or limitations of space and staff.
- We follow the SFWS school calendar with the according holidays.
- We warmly welcome all families including prospective, adoptive, foster, single-parent and LGBTQ families.