The following items open in Adobe Acrobat:
Academic Calendar 2014-2015
- Grade School_2014-2015_Academic Calendar Overview (2 page pdf)
- More detailed calendar information can be found here.
- 2014-2015 GS PARENT HANDBOOK - Please make sure you are familiar with the material in this handbook!
- 2014-2015 Upper Grades Handbook for Grades 6-8 Students
- Grade School Educational Support Handbook
- Drop-Off & Pick-Up Rules for Front of School
- Behavioral Support Procedures
- Behavior Policy Chart: Gates Toward Dismissal
- (Please visit our athletics page for the grade school athletics handbook)
After School Program (ASP) Forms (Kindergarten and Grades)
- ASP Regulations Summary (new families are encouraged to read the full ASP Section in the Parent Handbook below)
- ASP Registration Form (must be submitted with check prior to participation)
- Kindergarten ASP Letter/Schedule
- February Break Camp 2015 Registration
Nursery Aftercare Program Forms
After School Athletics Program (Grades 6-8)
- Kindergarten- Grade 8 Emergency Cards for 2014-2015 - one per child, All Families!
- Nursery Identification and Emergency (One per child. New and returning children (one per child, new and returning children)
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry K-8 - New students only. Your health practitioner may be able to do this via fax if they have seen your child recently.
- Physicians_Report for Nursery - New students only. Your health practitioner may be able to do this via fax if they have seen your child recently.
- New_Parent_Communication_Form - New families only, all grades.
- Families with children new to our Nursery also need to complete the following forms for each child: Preadmission_Health_History, Consent_for_Emergency_Medical_Treatment, Personal_Rights, Notification_of_Parents_Rights.
- All K - 8 families please review the School Day Reminders and Emergency Preparedness_Letter (Nursery Families click here for Emergency Preparedness.
- Additional materials included in your summer mailing packets can be found below as well as other handbooks and useful information for the school year.
- SFWS Health and Illness Guide
- Guide to the Requirements of the California School Immunization Law - Please notify the office of any updates for your child's record.
- A Waiver of Health Examination for School Entry can be obtained in person from the school office.
Additional Material from the Summer Mailing
- K-8 Overview from_Office
- New_K-8 Parent_checklist
- New_Kindergarten_Families_Letter from Teachers
- Nursery Overview from Teachers
- Nursery_Overview from Office