Thank you, thank you, thank you
Many thanks to everyone for coming to the Spring Night Benefit and participating in the online auction. Spring Night is very important to the school as a community event and is the largest fundraiser outside Annual Fund. We could not succeed without your involvement!
- Juliana Beach, Auction Chair, for organizing and overseeing the entire event
- Patrick O'Keeffe for his auctioneering and Irish wit
- Stephanie Alston and Annalisa Chasan for organizing class projects
- Margaret Grisz-Dow for organizing high school project donations
- Amy Moon for ongoing database and administrative support
- Paula McCabe for managing all aspects of the silent auction
- Chris Lawrence for managing the lighting set-up and break down
- Diana Stewart and Jason Jagel for invitation design
- Joel Benson of Dependable Letterpress for the invitations
- Joseph and Mary Manzare of Globe for food and drinks
- Dave McLean of Magnolia Pub & Brewery and The Alembic Bar for beer
- Shane McKnight of BBC Elite for cocktails
- Cory Powers, Mona Nemetz, Grace Kim, Seraph White and Rein Ratsep for support
We are pleased to announce a great auction in terms of the financial impact for the school. The auction raised 30% more than last year, with total income exceeding $225,000. This was due in large part to a tremendous increase in the Live Auction and Fund-A-Need revenue...Thanks Pat O'Keeffe!
Computers at the High School: $16,803
Play Yard at the Grade School: $52,125
Outdoor Classroom: $6,150
Total Fund-A-Need: $75,078
Live Auction: $57,350
Silent and Online Auction: $48,960
Tickets and Event Support: $37,491
Thanks to everyone that made this event financially successful!