Many thanks to everyone for coming to the Spring Night Benefit and participating in the online auction. Spring Night is very important to the school as a community event and is the largest fundraiser outside Annual Fund. We could not succeed without your involvement!
- Juliana Beach, Auction Chair, for organizing and overseeing the entire event
- Patrick O'Keeffe for his auctioneering and Irish wit
- Stephanie Alston and Annalisa Chasan for organizing class projects
- Margaret Grisz-Dow for organizing high school project donations
- Amy Moon for ongoing database and administrative support
- Paula McCabe for managing all aspects of the silent auction
- Chris Lawrence for managing the lighting set-up and break down
- Diana Stewart and Jason Jagel for invitation design
- Joel Benson of Dependable Letterpress for the invitations
- Joseph and Mary Manzare of Globe for food and drinks
- Dave McLean of Magnolia Pub & Brewery and The Alembic Bar for beer
- Shane McKnight of BBC Elite for cocktails
- Cory Powers, Mona Nemetz, Grace Kim, Seraph White and Rein Ratsep for support
We are pleased to announce a great auction in terms of the financial impact for the school. The auction raised 30% more than last year, with total income exceeding $225,000. This was due in large part to a tremendous increase in the Live Auction and Fund-A-Need revenue...Thanks Pat O'Keeffe!
Computers at the High School: $16,803
Play Yard at the Grade School: $52,125
Outdoor Classroom: $6,150
Total Fund-A-Need: $75,078
Live Auction: $57,350
Silent and Online Auction: $48,960
Tickets and Event Support: $37,491
Thanks to everyone that made this event financially successful!