Friday, November 9, 7 - 11 pm
For all students Grades 9-12!
Sponsored by the SFWHS Dance Committee
All School Dance & Student Conduct Rules apply (see below) and all guests must be preregistered at the front desk. Please contact Pamela Hollings with questions.
PLEASE READ: Conduct at School Dances
- No student will be admitted after the posted time, which will be 45minutes after the start of thedance, after which the front door will be closed.
- Guests must be pre-registered, and only students on the guest list will be admitted.
- The number of allowed guests per student is stipulated for each event.
- Bags and backpacks will be checked at the door and not accessed during the dance.
- Students and guests may not bring drink bottles or food of any kind into the dance.
- Enough water will be provided to last through the dance (recommend 1L per student).
- Students must remain until the dance ends or an earlier time given by the faculty.
- Students wishing to leave the dance early must inform their parents via a call from a faculty chaperone.
- If a student leaves for an unanticipated reason, he/she may not re-enter the dance.
- Prior to the dance, students should make arrangements for prompt pick-up, and plan to leave within 20 minutes of the posted end-of-dance time.
- The hallway fire doors remain closed and locked during the dance.
- Students must stay on the entry level of the building for the duration of the dance.
- No smoking, drinking, or use of any drugs prior to, during, or after the dance will be tolerated.
- Students will not be admitted if drug or alcohol use is suspected, and they will be subject to serious disciplinary action.
- All school rules apply, including the dress code. Observe the best standards of decorum.