We are committed to the health and safety of each child and adult in our community while providing a joyful in-person education. This commitment calls upon a group effort that involves support from each SFWS family in order to keep the Covid-19 virus out of our school as much as possible and limit transmission when cases arise. Overall, we firmly believe in our core value of hands-on learning and will continue to follow SFDPH guidelines—which apply to all students, families, and employees across SFWS campuses—to remain teaching in-person throughout the pandemic.
Our current health & safety protocols include:
- Universal masking regardless of immunization status.
- Frequent handwashing.
- Eating outdoors or socially distanced.
- Completion of Daily Health Check form each school day for every student to monitor for symptoms.
- Open doors and windows for natural ventilation, portable air filters in each room, and upgraded filtered HVAC.
- Unvaccinated faculty and staff must take weekly COVID-19 PCR tests provided and administered by the school.
*As we have learned, these protocols are subject to change.
"We remain committed to healthy and safe in-person learning for all students. We'll continue to adopt protocols to ensure our children can attend school every day, where they develop to their fullest capacities."