We welcome bright, inquisitive, and imaginative students from outside the United States who are interested in a one-year to multiple-year high school program. English skills must be at an intermediate level for consideration.
- Discover an inspiring academic program used in schools around the world
- Prepare for admission to U.S. universities
- Make lifelong friends with native English speakers and students from other countries
- Gain leadership experience through participation in clubs and sports
- Become part of American culture in a vibrant and diverse city.
- Improve English-language skills
- One-year and multiple-year high school programs are available.
- Full language immersion program. The program is designed for international students whose English-language skills are sufficient to attend classes alongside all other high school students.
- TOEFL/English proficiency tests are recommended, or the ability to demonstrate a proficient level of English.
- The school helps students contact a home-stay agency to find a local host family.
- International students are assigned a faculty mentor and a student “buddy.”
- The school provides the I-20 form upon admission to the school.
- Tuition for 2019-2020 is $41,700; tuition is prorated for the six-month program, based on a ten-month school year.
“The small, seminar-style classroom setting, personal attention from teachers, and interaction with a diverse student body all prepared me to excel at Stanford and secure summer internships.”
- Yuan (Dilys) Sun