We welcome bright, inquisitive, and imaginative students from outside the United States who are interested in a four-year high school program. English skills must be at an intermediate level for consideration.
- Discover an inspiring academic program used in schools around the world.
- Prepare for admission to U.S. universities.
- Make lifelong friends with native English speakers and students from other countries.
- Gain leadership experience through participation in clubs and sports.
- Become part of American culture in a vibrant and diverse city.
- Improve English-language skills.
“The small, seminar-style classroom setting, personal attention from teachers, and interaction with a diverse student body all prepared me to excel at Stanford and secure summer internships.”
- Yuan (Dilys) Sun