The International/ESL Program welcomes bright, inquisitive, and imaginative students from outside the United States who interested in a one-year to multiple-year high school program. English skills must be at an intermediate level for consideration.
- Improve English-language skills with trained ESL teachers
- Prepare for admission to US universities
- Challenge yourself and discover an inspiring academic program used in schools around the world
- Make lifelong friends with native English speakers and students from other countries
- Gain leadership experience through participation in clubs and sports
- Be part of American culture
- One-year and multiple-year high school programs are available.
- Full language immersion program. The program is designed for international students whose English-language skills are sufficient to attend classes alongside all other high school students.
- TOEFL/English proficiency tests are recommended, or the ability to demonstrate a proficient level of English.
- The school helps students contact a home-stay agency to find a local host family.
- Home-stay fees cover room and board and are roughly $1,200 per month.
- International students are assigned a faculty mentor and a student “buddy.”
- The school provides the I-20 form upon admission to the school.
- Tuition for 2017-2018 is $42,000; tuition is prorated for the six-month program, based on a ten-month school year.