Dayo Origunwa (2014)
The high school Athletics Program is thriving! We are competitive, team-oriented, and popular—roughly 60 percent of high school students participate.
Here are some team highlights:
- Baseball Champions (2015): BCL-Central, automatic NCS qualifier
- Volleyball Champions (2014): BCL-Central and NorCal Division IV State Title
- Eight league championships in five varsity sports
- Eight teams offered: soccer (womens and mens); basketball (women and mens); volleyball (women); baseball (mens); sailing (co-ed); cross-country (co-ed)
- Twenty-three student athletes compete at the college/university level
Your donation to the Athletics Fund will support our student athletes and our community. We hope to see you at the game. Go Waldorf!
Support Athletics by giving to the Alumni Giving Race.