Total Indoor Building Area: 9,170 sq.ft.
- Area: 7,350 sq.ft. (98'x75')
- Height: 30' to ceiling, +/- 26' to underside of beams
- Basketball Court Size: 85' x 50'
- Stacking Bleacher Seating Capacity: 376
- Area: 850 sq.ft.
- Height: 13'-6" ceiling, consistent with existing
- Includes utility infrastructure for commercial kitchen (Add ~$50-60K for full kitchen buildout)
- Single-occupancy toilets (2)
- Janitor closet
- Courtyard: 1,100 sq.ft.
- Landscape areas (green space around building and within courtyard)
- 420 sq.ft. storage on ground level, 350 sq.ft. storage loft space above toilets and janitor areas
- Parking: 28 vehicles including 2 HC spaces, 23 secured bike parking spaces
- Heating: Underfloor Hydronic, connected to boiler at existing building
- Ventilation: Roof mounted fans and operable clerestory windows above living wall
- Lighting: Glazing provides natural daylight for daytime use. High efficiency LED for nighttime use
- Living Wall: 100' x 24'
- Cistern: 5,000 gallons part of required storm water management system
- Solar-Photovoltaic System: 105KW at new building - potential of +/- 120KW on existing building
- Fire Sprinkler: Fully automatic throughout new building
- Theatrical: Infrastructure wiring, basic lighting set design
- Athletic: (6) basketball hoops, volleyball set, badminton set, (2) scoreboards, midcourt dividing screen, padding
- Audio Visual: Public Address system with high sound quality for voice/music
For more information, please contact Mitch Mitchell or any member of the Leadership Committee.
Mitch Mitchell, Advancement Director